This message is from: Ruth Bushnell <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I also want to share with everyone our VERY good news.  A CAT scan last
Wednesday shows definate shrinkage in many of the lesions in my lungs, and
no new ones.....We are elated and very, very
thankful for the wonderful, on-going support and prayers from family,
friends, prayer groups, and Fjord lovers.  Have a very blessed holiday,
everyone!

THAT'S WONDERFUL JULIE!!!!! We are so pleased to read your good news, thanks so much for sharing and our Best Wishes to you too for your continued recovery! Ruthie and Gene, NW MT