This message is from: "Julie Will" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Fløtren loves the phantom at Cornell Research Park. "Her" name is Polly, for
polyurathane, of course!

I also want to share with everyone our VERY good news.  A CAT scan last
Wednesday shows definate shrinkage in many of the lesions in my lungs, and
no new ones.  This means the nasty chemo IS working, and makes it ever so
much easier to face the remaining treatments.  We are elated and very, very
thankful for the wonderful, on-going support and prayers from family,
friends, prayer groups, and Fjord lovers.  Have a very blessed holiday,
everyone!