This message is from: "Knutsen Fjord Farm" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi all -

Lori - I loved your photos of Prisco and you having your lesson. I've always
loved his movement and am very glad he went to someone who will get the
utmost out of him. I was sorry to see him gelded, but it was the right
decision. Have a ball, girl!

Fred - so sorry about those late child-support payments for Pep and
S'Willie. You know how it is when one has to decide priorities - Mazatlan
won. [Have I mentioned that we went to Mazatlan?] Besides, why quibble about
payments when you've adopted Doug and me into your family? Isn't there a
saying, "Blood is thicker than money"?

Love all the snow stories. We have more predicted, but don't expect to have
to deal with the amounts you all are. May have to in Colorado, when I go to
the AI seminar after the first of the year. [Everything you ever wanted to
know about horse sex and more...] Definitely have to train Erlend to a dummy
now that his favorite surrogate, Pepper, has left. Also have to put some
thought into the appearance of the "dummy." One breeder told me that she has
to caution people who wear a certain color around her stallion....

More snow predicted here, but it hasn't shown up yet. Back to the cookie
factory.
Peg Knutsen   http://www.eburg.com/~kffjord/