This message is from: "Starfire Farm, LLC" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Jean,

About the "Tactical Tupperware," yes.  I dislike plastic guns,don't like
their looks, and was "donning the flame suit" in case I offended anyone
about their beloved Glock.  About you and your abilities, No!  No
sarcasm at all, really!  Pure admiration (speaking as a retired police
officer.)  And now you say you have a Beretta and the ability and know
how to face down an intruder.  Having been able to share this list with
you for the past, year or so, I'm not surprised.  Yet, I'm still filled
with admiration for you and say, "Wow!"  Just like the woman who faced
down the cougar this spring, I love hearing about women's bravery
(though it comes in all forms, not just facing danger.)

Sorry my message wasn't clear.  That's part of the trouble with writing
communication instead of being able to speak to each other.  Hope you
weren't offended.

Beth

--
Beth Beymer & Sandy North