This message is from: "Jean Gayle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Gayle that is hilarious about the buffalo!  I remember as a  child rushing
up to the buffalo pen at the zoo not knowing the calf was dead by the fence.
The mother charged me and made it through the first fence but was held by
the second!!!!  I was lectured and frowned at by all the other people who
were also scared but gee!!!!  Also in Yellowstone Park you see people get
within ten fifteen feet of free roaming bulls.  Cheesch!

I am surprised the fjords did not get upset by the smell of the buffalo.
They brought in some elephants to our local horse arena and the horses
spooked for weeks after around the elephant piles tossed out near the entry
doors.

Jean Gayle
Aberdeen, WA
[Authoress of "The Colonel's Daughter"