This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

In a message dated 12/17/00 3:25:59 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I am surprised the fjords did not get upset by the smell of the buffalo.
 They brought in some elephants to our local horse arena and the horses
 spooked for weeks after around the elephant piles tossed out near the entry
 doors.

Is that so? Lars and Styggur did not seem to like the elephants one little
bit. They were hard to control when in their vicinity. Maybe they were
reading my own dislike and distrust for those beasts. I won't trust any
animal that can't be stopped by a 9mm Glock if it decides to rampage. On the
downside, the most excellent giraffe, Teddy, that the animal people had in
the petting zoo two years ago, was not there this year, having died of
unknown causes during last winter at his giraffe barn. Bummer, he was the hit
of the show, even more than Lars. Merek