This message is from: "Reena" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

You can say that again and again and again!!!!!!    I am so willing to pay
for a horse that has great ground manners and is a great riding horse (has
the training on it) then to have to start a horse or pay for someone to do.
My last horse didn't have as much training on it as I thought and I ended up
getting scared by some of his antics (nothing bad, but I'm a wimp)....so I
had to find someone to train him for me.....and I still never go over the
anxiety of it.  I ended up selling him and buying Gustav!!

reena
>"...The old adage.....'pay now or pay later'....."

"Yes ma'am!!
This is soooo true, and is exactly what I tell prospective buyers when they
get figity over the price of a horse.
Another thing I tell them is that the cheapest part of horse ownership IS
the purchase price."