From: "Cathy Koshman" <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 31, 2000 12:52 PM
Subject: Fjord Art

This message is from: Cathy Koshman <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I'm a fan of the art of  Robert Duncan. I have a print of "To Spring
Pastures"
and it makes me smile every time I look at it. I just came across a site
which
has a couple more of his pictures which have fjords in them. Christmas
shopping anyone??

Go to http://www.digisys.net/bayside and look at Robert Duncan - Posters
    On Page 8 is "To Spring Pastures"
          Page 9 is "December Snows"
          Page 10 is "Solstice Sleigh Ride"
    Also go to Robert Duncan - Prints - Boxed greeting Cards
        Page 3 - #3074 shows a box of cards of "To Spring Pastures"

Cathy Koshman - Misty Meadows B&B and Fjords on Vancouver Island, BC where
the
sunny, fall riding weather just goes on and on and on - and so do the
guests -
yea!