This message is from: "Karen Keith" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

A wives' tale perhaps, but I subscribe to this theory, too. I have a Border Collie, and BC's definitely are attracted to other BC's, such as at dog classes. They'll ignore or even snap at other dogs, but seek out those black and white patterned dogs.

I heard once that horses tend to go with horses that look like their moms.
And being fjords, the only ones that COULD look like their moms are other
fjords.  :)  Another wives tale perhaps, but one I like!

Pamela

Cheers!

Karen