This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yes, I think fjords do recognize themselves - how, is what I have wondered.
Seems they know a fjord when they see one and they have no mirrors around to
know what THEY look like:)

My two fjords eat together, stand together and Lena will not let anyone but
Sven share hay with her - everyone else gets flattened ears and a couple tail
swishes:)

Another interesting point - it seems my fjords and QH hang together - Lena
being more tolerant of my QH compared to two horses I board.   The boarders
get "ordered" to find somewhere else to hang out:)   Wonder if it is the
lipstick mark left on three muzzles that seperate them - haha!!

No kidding - WHERE IS SPRING!!!

Can someone tell me how to spell  "I love my fjord horse!" in Swedish???
Thanks!

Enjoy the day everyone - Linda in MN