This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Good Thursday Morning!!

Please do not send information on your sale horses, farm/breeding operation,
stallion, etc. through email -- send by US Poatal Service.  I do not have
time to download and make copies.

No need to notify me -- just send what you want Kristin and I to "give out"
or "display" at our very Norwegian looking stall area :):):)

Send to:   Linda Lottie
               9310 Bechtold Road
               Rogers, MN   55374            Thanks!!!!!

To those of you planning to attend the expo -- be sure to stop by and
introduce yourselves!   We will be located near "Rainbow's End Abrabians" -
in the horse barn.  I think it is just to the right as you enter the barn -
not sure:)  Look for a red table and Norwegian Flags and Mr. Handsome -
"Fiken"!!!

Linda in Corcoran - our temp this am was 0   :(