This message is from: Mariposa Farm <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Linda Lotti wrote:

> Hi Everyone!!
>
> It is 7:30 Sunday evening and I just returned from 4 days at the Minnesota
> Horse Expo .............. we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We sure did!  And I do need to point out that a big reason that we were so
successful is all the hard work, planning, sewing and stall decorating that
Linda
and Kristin did ahead of time to make us look so professional.  The Fjord breed
was well represented thanks to these two people.  Many, many people noticed the
Fjord horse presence this year and interest was very high.  Those of you who
sent
sales lists and farm information should expect a lot of calls!

Thanks again Linda and Kristin it was fun.

Mark McGinley
NFHR Director
Mariposa Farm
Washburn, WI