This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi Everyone!!

It is 7:30 Sunday evening and I just returned from 4 days at the Minnesota
Horse Expo .............. we had a blast!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Participating were:   Kristin Lee and gelding, Fiken, Mark McGinnley and his
mare, Paska, Linda Syverson-Kerr and her gelding, Markus, Helen Schadler and
Mike Johlick and their mare, Heila and foal, Hannah (one month old) and Anne
Lottie and myself and our mare, Lena.

Along with our group, the We Can Ride Theraputic Riding Organization brought
two fjord mares and Ron and Kit Davis and Bob and Therine Gudtknecht gave
carriage rides to expo goers with the Davis's team of fjords.

So, in all, there were 10 fjords at the Minnesota expo this year.

Volunteers who helped with the fjord information table and were "right hand"
helpers were Ann Longfellow, Roberta Stockwell, Carol McCowsky, Tish Pasqual
and Renelle Brandt.   A big thank you to them !!!  :)

LOTS of interest in fjords and purchasing fjords and we ran out of "packets".

The video from Starfire Farm was  wonderful and entertaining to many.
Enjoyed the grooming video from the NFHR as well.

We will be sending pictures to the Herald so watch for them.

Now, on with the next event ........... The Blue Earth Fjord Show ..........
more fun!!

Thanks to all on the fjordlist who stopped by to say "hello".

I am going to be early tonight ........ we MOVE on Friday!!!!!  Tomorrow I
haul three horses up near our new farm.  A "horsey gal" I met through the
"Morton Buildings" man offered to let me keep my horses at her place for a
month or two until our place is ready ............. horse people, aren' t
they the best!!!  Actually, she can't wait to have fjords at her place - I
have been warned that they will get spoiled:):):)

More later - nighty - night:)

Linda in MN