This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi List,

It is 28 here this morning with no snow for Christmas.  We had 18 inches
in Nov. and most of that is melted.  I just picked up my Christmas
present to Heidi this Sun.  It is a marathon vehicle and now I wish I
had a next door neighbor to help me get my present harness all adjusted
correctly.  But I will keep working on it and keep my ears and eyes open
for a clinic or something about this.  It sure is a whole new view up
high and not looking at her butt all the time from my easy entry cart.
My fence question is:  What causes us to have interference on our TV at
times from the pulsing of the charger?  Does anyone else experience
this?

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.