This message is from: Pat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

For those of you whom received your MWFHC Newsletter the information concerning
the Annual meeting in
March may be confusing. Please read below for up to date information.
Due to the change in ownership the meeting will NOT be at the Longhollow Point
Resort as it has been in
the past. We do not have a block of rooms there.
We have 40 rooms blocked and the meeting, dinner and classroom clinics will be
at The Victorian Pines
Lodging - in Galena. We arranged for a package deal. The package includes the:
Welcome reception Friday night 5-10 pm
Box lunch
dinner
and lodging for Friday night and Saturday night. With continental breakfast.
The price is $135.00 per person based on one person per room, $95.00 per person
based on two people per
room. This is less than last years prices.
To make reservations you can call (815) 777-2043 REMEMBER to tell them you are
with the Midwest Fjord
Horse Club. They also have a website for you to see the facilities -
www.VictorianPinesLodging.com
This is a new resort in Galena, very nice with health spa, pool, bright large
conference rooms, etc.
Brian and Ursula Jensen are are clinicians this year. They will give a
classroom study Saturday morning,
then Saturday afternoon will be a live demo at the Shenandoah Riding Center,
Sunday morning will be
another live demo at the Shenandoah Riding Center. Green Valley Farm will once
again have a brunch after
the Sunday clinic - at the farm before you set off for home.  Green Valley Farm
will also make itself
available to early birds Friday afternoon who would like to get together before
the evening welcome
reception at the Victorian Pines Lodging.
Please if you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or Sophie here at
Green Valley. (815)
777-6008
I also need some more people who would like to participate in the live demos.
If you have a problem
driving horse or a youngster starting out, or a horse that does it all - please
call me so we can work out
the details. Horses are boarded at Shenandoah Riding Center where the clinic is.