This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

>i have been told by our local saddle shop that Big Horn makes a synthetic
>western saddle that comes in semi, full and extra-wide quarter horse bars
>(another  word for tree) - our saddle shop owner thinks our fjords will
take
>an extra-wide bar - i can't, however, substantiate that for these saddles
are
>on back order and we've yet to try them out on our fjord - i do have an 800
>number for big horn if you would like to locate a dealer near you

Here is the link for a saddle like mine.
http://www.congressleather.com/clwintecws.htm It says it has a semi quarter
horse tree. That sounds narrow to me yet it still seems to fit Storm...yet.
It also fits our arab and the company says they are designed for a
Thoroughbred so .....go figure.... The company told me they only come in
this size tree.
  Sure send me the 800 number, although hubby will have a fit if I even
mention buying another saddle so soon after the wintec. *grin*  (I will keep
the number on hand in case Storm outgrows the wintec and I have to sell it.)
Hubby says if I sell the Arab he will consider buying another Fjord.  Not
that sounds like a plan to me!  Thanks for the help,
Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mom)