This message is from: "Sue Harrison" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I  have sent two messages in to the digest in the past two weeks and for
some reason they have not been in the list.  I have them in format
plain....Is something else wrong?  Here is the last letter I sent
in.............
Subject: Saddles

Hi all....I have a question....have any of you ever used a synthetic Wintec
western saddle on your Fjords?  I bought one this past summer for my Arab.
Shortly thereafter, I emailed the company and was told that these saddles
are made for thoroughbreds and might not fit an arab.  However, it does seem
to fit her ...now my question is could it be possible for it to fit her as
well as a thoroughbred (not that I have one)  and a Fjord?  These breeds do
not seem to me to have anything in common in their build.  What do most of
you use for saddles?  Our varieties seem to be limited around here.  No
major saddle shops in the area.  I have put the Wintec on Storm and cinched
him up.  It seems to fit his withers (or lack of withers) *grin* very well.
He is 2 and 1/2 now and  is a lovely boy.  I sure hope I can use this
saddle.
 Sue in N.B. (Desert Storm's mom)

Regarding horses eating cedar...we have always used cedar fence posts and
yes the horses have always stripped off the bark and chewed on it....no ill
effects what-so-ever.  They have also completely stripped off the bark from
our old apple trees.  It gave them something to do and did not hurt anyone
at all.  Well I hope this message gets through.  The list comes to me so I
can't imagine what is wrong that my posts are not being published.
Have a great day everyone, Sue