This message is from: "Carol J. Makosky" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Bonnie Liermann wrote:

> This message is from: Bonnie Liermann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
> Hi List:
> I've had this question on my mind for a while, but with the bombings and
> the prospect of war it seems so trivial.  I guess I've been down since
> all of this happened and needed to process.
> So now I will post my question so that maybe my life will return to more
> mundane things, though we all will never be the same.
>
> My question is does anyone know how you ground-tie?  How do you teach it
> and what are the rules - such as can the horse put his head down and
> eat?
> If so can he walk alittle or exactly how is this supposed to work and
> how do you teach it?  Thanks for your input.
>
> bonnie in Wi

Hi,
That's a good question and I would be interested in the answer too.  Better
yet how about getting my horse to stand still even when tied.  LOL  I think
most of it may have to do with good training to stand on command.  Just like
teaching your dog to sit and stay, no matter what.

--
"Built FJORD tough"
Carol M.