This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Dear Pat

My fjord has at some time in the past suffered damage to the coronary band
which has caused the hoof to have a small hairline crack the length of it,
recently however due to bad shoeing  this crack has started to open up and
split.  I have been using Farriers Formula daily in her feed and applying
Cornucrescine to the hoof daily and I have noticed a vast improvement in the
condition of her feet.  At the moment she is unshod, but my farrier has
recommended shoeing her in order to stabilise the crack.  Has anyone had this
problem before, and did shoeing improve the hoof?

ta,  Linda