This message is from: Marsha Jo Hannah <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> Jean Ernest <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>
> I just realized that I missed several messages sent during the "down time"
> of the list.  Since I get it in individual posts, rather than the digests,
> I wonder if others that get individual posts missed them too?  I went to
> the arechives to read the ones I missed.

Thanks for mentioning it!  I also get the individual messages, but
hadn't realized there were gaps.  Glad the archiver got all the posts!

Brian and Ursula---so sorry to hear that you lost your mare!  Hugs....

Marsha Jo Hannah                Murphy must have been a horseman--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]               anything that can go wrong, will!
15 mi SW of Roseburg, Oregon