To: <fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com>
Sent: Monday, September 11, 2006 12:04 PM
Subject: Re: How you fell in love with fjords!

This message is from: Stephanie McLean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

It's the big doe eyes for me!! I boarded my first horse at a barn that had a cute little fjord named Hummer. I was walking up the aisle to put my tack in my new locker and stopped dead in my tracks when I saw that crazy looking mane and big doe eyes staring back at me. WHAT IS THAT? (I had never seen such a creature!!) : ) I later met his owner and watched in awe as he let her tool around bareback in just a halter. He was just as happy to be tacked up or driven. I can honestly say he seemed to be the happiest guy in the barn. He had a look about him, like he knew exactly what she needed and it was obvious they had a very special relationship. He was the kind of horse that the more you were around him the more you loved him and realized what a unique individual he was. I knew that this is exactly the kind of horse (size, temperament, looks) that I would some day want for my family and now we're working on making it a dream come true. I have now owned horses for 9 years and have been exposed to MANY breeds and have yet to meet one that offers the "total package" the way Fjords do!!

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote: This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

These last few e-mails about losing horses is so sad. How about a little
pick me up and hearing how everyone fell in love with the fjord breed?
I fell in love with the breed when we bought Opal from Michelle Noonan. She is such a kind mare, and even though she's had rough times in her past she is very trusting and loving. About a month after we bought her, we took her on
a trail ride for Saint Jude's. Amongst all the quarter horses and paints,
she was a huge hit! I can't say what it was about her that made me fall in
love with the breed, but she is a special mare and will out her life here!
`Nina

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.