This message is from: Sarah Clarke <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I had always heard the saying "they only look good at 3 days, 3 months and 3
years."  But I did have one fast growing colt (warmblood) who reached 17 hands
and he didn't really have all his peices pulled together until he was almost 5.
 Hopefully Fred being a Fjord will get there sooner.

kate charboneau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:  This message is from: "kate
charboneau"

Howdy List,

I've been noticing how un-together my 3 year old gelding looks.   I thought at
3 he'd be starting to come together, not fall apart worse!!

Kate & Fred ...who will stay mine even if he stays ugly, cuz he sure is
sweet!