This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hello Yasmine

Last year I trained with a lady that was doing compative trail and I rode
fjords.  We out performed all of the horse in the group.  We camped  out and
average 20-25 miles a day and doing over 100 miles  in  4 day weekend.   The
other horses could not keep up with the  fjords fast trot they had to canter
and
by the end of the day they cooled  out wonderfully and were ready to go the
next morning!!  They not  only surprised me, but a large group of die hard
riders!    The fjords that I ride are the more sporty type not the big heavy
draft.

Good luck

Bonnie Morris