This message is from: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks for remembering Modellen, Marcy. He was a great horse. We did two three day 100 Competitive Trail Drives, and a 50. He was the first stallion to do the 100, as well as the first Fjord. We didn't win, but we did complete both years. On another occasion, a woman named Kim Keller, who lived at our farm at the time, and who weighed way too much but was elegantly graceful on a horse, borrowed Modellen for a 25 mile ride, competing with many veterans. Kim had never done the event before, and relied on some prior coaching from me. Despite any disadvantage, she came in second of 47. Modellen was an awesome horse, and very fit at that time.

I may have told this story before....   I guess I am still impressed.

Dave