This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<<This message is from: Linda McThoy Patorni  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Can anyone recommend good horse hauling  companies, or help me avoid  bad
ones? >>

I can't say enough wonderful things about Terry with Majo Country  Signature
Transport Services _http://www.majos-stall.com/hauling.html_
(http://www.majos-stall.com/hauling.html)  .   He brought Miss Della to me from
New York.
Fabulous box stalls for the  horses, takes excellent care of them.  The horses
each have hay and  water.  On long hauls he will usually let the horses stay in
the box stall  one night, and then stop someplace where they can off load the
second  night.  He contacted me every day, and called regularly to let me know
how  things were going.  When he dropped off Della, he asked if he could take
some time to clean out the stalls and exercise the remaining passenger who
had  another day or so of traveling.  I thought his prices were reasonable, and

would not hesitate to ship with him again.

Picture of Della's stall
_http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/KateAndJoe/Della/?action=view&current=
BoxStall_05242007.jpg_
(http://s80.photobucket.com/albums/j166/KateAndJoe/Della/?action=view&current=BoxStall_05242007.jpg)