This message is from: Linda McThoy Patorni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Thanks very much Kate, for the detailed information.  I will ask them
for a quote. Was Della loose in her stall, or was she tied?  I like
the idea of them being loose, not constrained in any way.  Do I need
to put shipping boots, or any other protection?  Many thanks for
following up.  Linda

Linda McThoy Patorni
[EMAIL PROTECTED]