Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 08:15:38 -0700
From: Linda McThoy Patorni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Horse Haulers

This message is from: Linda McThoy Patorni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Can anyone recommend good horse hauling companies, or help me avoid
bad ones?  I will be needing one from W. Michigan to Santa Fe, New
Mexico in the next couple of months.  I have found companies on the
web that do weekly trips east/west/east, but have no idea how good
they are.  Any tips would be useful.  Many thanks,  Linda.