This message is from: Karen McCarthy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Hi Everyone,
Many of you who know Linda knew she was really looking forward to driving (a
new horse) again after her mare Boombah became lame + is now semi-retired from
driving.
Apparently she had quite a wreck on Tuesday.
The email below was posted today on the N. Calif. Driving List about Linda.
We need to keep her in our thoughts and prayers, and if you want to send a
note or card, her address follows below...