From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, September 24, 2008 12:47 PM
To: fjordhorse@angus.mystery.com
Subject: Re: Keeping Fjords busy

This message is from: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

A good strand of electric (hot) tape put up on the fence will keep  them
from chewing it.   Fjords are constantly into everything,  so any toys are
good.
 I also have old street sweeper brushes that  they like to scratch on.
Lik-its are also good toys for them.   Anything that you can hide a treat in
and
they have to work to get  at.    I have a very large tree stump in one of my

fields  and I poured some molasses on it .   That kept them busy all  day!

Bonnie Morris

Western WA Cloudy and looking like rain

challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips
and