This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

Amy, unfortunately, it looks like Fugly-owner Kathy has stirred the s$#! pot a
little too hard and proably has had some legal repercussions taken against
her; it's not the 1st time this has happened w/ her blog; I'm sure we'll have
access again in due time or the blog is re-invented yet again...

Kmac in Oregon - a solid FHOTD follower

:: Karen McCarthy :: Great Basin Fjords :: Madras, Oregon ::

http://www.picturetrail.com/weegees