This message is from: Karen McCarthy <weeg...@hotmail.com>

I am sure Kathy/Fugly blogger has someone else besides You Tube breathing down
her neck...

My guess? She recently outed & PO'd a very affluent woman who dumped her nice,
lame (but fixable) TB @ a Wa. state auction. Hubby is a shyster dentist
(busted for false billing) who owns multiple Ferrari's & other very high $$$
toys, woman is a totally spoiled DQ w/ a very bad 'tude & terrible rep amongst
local horsepeople, I bet Kathy is battling their sharks.... Hmm, I'm sure
we'll hear something soon.

Just my guess.