This message is from: Heather Baskey <cavy_l...@yahoo.com>

I remember this video when it was a featured audition!  inspiring :-)

I played with Henry today at Liberty and it definitely is the most rewarding
time I spend with him. It's been raining all day here in Ontario and he was
frisky and exhuberant - we had loads of fun :-)

Thanks Meredith for sharing the link - it was a great audition!  I'm hoping to
submit my L3/4 Liberty audition this Spring, early Summer.

Heather