This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

Took Sebastian to a dressage schooling show at the Wisconsin Equestrian
Center in Green Bay WI. We are going to a recognized show in 2 weeks and
just wanted to get in a schooling first.  We just did 2 tests, need to do
more, as it really takes me more to get going!

We came home with two 2nd placings. We did ok, could have done better, but
am REALLY glad.  We did First level Test 1 and Test 2. Got a 64.5% and a
58.8% which I got an error on one part. Stupid me was to free walk from F to
S and I went P to S. Stupid stupid stupid. That cost me and Sebastian broke
early / on his own from the canter to the trot, silly him. We rode this 2nd
test much better EXCEPT for the couple errors. REALLY tough judge, which is
fine. Definitely know what I need to fix in 2 weeks.

Sebastian as always was superb to bring, great representation of the breed
and FUN to ride.

Hopefully we'll improve and do well at the next one!!!

Patti Jo Walter

Francis Creek Fjords