This message is from: "Dave and Patti Walter" <dwal...@tm.net>

I Took Sebastian to his first Recognized dressage show in East Troy WI. It
was a 3 day show, we went for 2 days Friday and Saturday, showed under
Leslie Weiss and Marie Johnson. We showed First level tests 1,2 and 4 both
days.  Friday was HOT!! Wow, super hot and muggy.  Sebastian was sluggish
and I was a little nervous we didn't ride our first 2 tests real well, got
in the 54% range. Last test on Friday I pulled off a 61%, I wanted to end on
a better note, then in the 50's.  Friday night a big storm rolled in, major
rain but that brought cooler temps for Saturday. Mucky ring for our first
test but we managed a 60%, no excuse as we have to ride in whatever, but we
just need more time in muck and yuck. Ring dried out by our next 2 tests and
we pulled it together and got a 63% and a 66%. We placed in every class,
think we ended up with a 2nd, two 3rd's, a 4th, a 5th and a 6th.  BUT.. It
really is about the score and the marks. Very happy with him, ROOM for
improvement but the base is there and the boy can do it!

Now, it is time to focus on Blue Earth!! A MONTH away!!

Hope to take in another recognized show in July at W.E.C's in Green Bay, but
it is the weekend after Blue Earth, that will be a LONG week!

Patti Jo Walter

Francis Creek Fjords