This message is from: Kathleen Prince <kathl...@pookiebros.com>

New Holland is a TERRIBLE place for any horse to end up! My friend
has been there on rescue missions before w/the group she volunteers
for and it's probably 90% kill buyers. The "rescue" that is
showcasing these fjords serves as a broker for the auction. Very sad
situation for these two.
--
Kathleen Prince
kathl...@pookiebros.com