This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

Joe.....I agree with you.  The current listing is from a "rescue" and as you
suggested, they may be trying to make a buck.
Again, this "rescue" is questionable.  I know first hand they offered very
poor/ no foot care for a draft horse known to be in their care, claiming no
funds.  Blah, blah, blah.
Linda in WI