This message is from: "Joe Glick" <jgl...@dejazzd.com>

A friend of mine was at New Holland sales stable last week and said there were two Fjords there. According to his description I believe they are the same horses now on Another Chance for Horses website. For starters, I think they are Fjord crosses. I saw the pictures and the video and they don't look like purebreds to me but I could be wrong. My friend said they brought around $500 at New Holland. Again, I may be wrong. but I don't think they were in danger of going to kill buyers at that price. They generally don't give that much for killers. It looks to me as if someone decided to make a quick buck by trying to pass them of as "Fjords".

Joe Glick
Glick Family Farm
jgl...@dejazzd.com