This message is from: Linda Lottie <horselo...@hotmail.com>

Kathleen......you are correct about the "broker" for these horses.  I have
contacted Frog Pond Farm Horse Rescue...they specialize in drafts and the
response was the New Holland fjord situation is a broker ad, and Frog Pond
will not work with them as she does not approve of how they conduct business.
You can read about this "broker" on Frog Pond Draft Horse Rescue - google
them.

Sad for these fjords.......
Linda in WI