This message is from: "Jo Wilgus" <rjrfj...@verizon.net>

There are 3 people in our neighborhood who are waiting to get their new Fords. i guess Ford is giving them new trucks, same years of which you speak. they say the problem has been fixed in the new models. it is all personal preference. drive em all. love the look of the Ram, love the drive of our Chevy.

Jo wilgus
Right now I have a Ford
F350 diesel that we bought new. It is a 2005 and besides seeming to go through a lot of batteries, I never had any problems with it until the last 6-8 months and it seems like it has been one thing after another. People say this year was one of the worst for Ford engines and that the new 6.7 liter diesel is a
lot better. >