Man, where were all you people when I asked a similar question a few
months back? :-)

I think I have a couple of good project ideas to build classes for,
but I just don't know where to begin. I want to make a video player,
complete with a seperate browser component to view/select different
categories of video.  Would any of you pros be able to point me down
the right path in terms of structure?  I'd prefer to build it all out,
without using the FLVPLayer component or anything.

Any suggestions would be great!