k, once the image has been loaded, I'll try to attach the behaviors outside or inside of the loop?

Regards

Gustavo
should I write something like newMC.complete?

Regards

Gustavo Duenas

On Apr 6, 2007, at 2:01 PM, Merrill, Jason wrote:

You have to wait for the clips to fully load before assigning any
behaviors - otherwise the behaviors, like onRollover get overwritten
when the image finally loads.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
GT&O Learning & Leadership Development