Thanks for the replies, I found the Sandy distortImage class to be the
easiest to implement.

http://sandy.media-box.net/blog/distortimage-20-the-fastest-way-to-freely-distort-image-with-flash-in-actionscript.html

Jake

On 02/07/07, Hans Wichman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi,
I put together a very simple example for fun, maybe it's of use, nothing
fancy though and pretty unoptimized.

http://objectpainters.com/blog/?p=38

greetz
JC