http://www.adobe.com/devnet/flash/articles/fplayer_security_03.html

From: "Paul Steven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Problem loading xml data from server script
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2007 15:51:23 +0100

Thanks for the replies - this is really proving a bit of a nitemare
especially as I have never really done any server side stuff of this nature
before.

I have asked the client to upload an xml file to the server and the strange
thing is, when I use https in my flash file, I get the following error

Error opening URL 'https://dev01.maps-ict.com/examspec.xml'
Error #2044: Unhandled ioError:. text=Error #2032: Stream Error. URL:
https://dev01.maps-ict.com/examspec.xml
        at test_load_xml_fla::MainTimeline/test_load_xml_fla::frame1()

When I just use http, it appears to work.

Both URLs work in the browser

https://dev01.maps-ict.com/examspec.xml

and

http://dev01.maps-ict.com/examspec.xml

Can anyone shed any light on this and suggest what I need to do to solve the
problem.

Many thanks

Paul

------