Paul

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dave Burnett
Sent: 09 July 2007 16:54
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] Problem loading xml data from server script

>With regards these security restrictions, I assume then because I am
>testing
>from the Flash IDE, this is treated as referencing an HTTPS URL where the
>movie that makes the request is not served over HTTPS?

The cross-domain policy xml does not contain protocol references, so I'm not

certain if that is the issue. If it works using HTTP, then I wouldn't think
the domain would be the issue.

But I'm pretty newbie to Flash, so someone else can probably set it
straight.