Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2007 06:55:52 +0200
From: "Hans Wichman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] RE: obfuscation swf !

Hi,
I might be wrong but like Bart said, I think SWFEncrypt does all this
already. At least I haven't had any problems with this andits fast too AND
usable from a build file. But I'm sure some of you will be able to crack it.

What I do have problems with is the attitude displayed towards Jimbo by some
of the responders for trying to come up with a nice and easy solution, even
it isn't foolproof. Putting a donkey sign over someones head is less than
motivating. He offered us a challenge, some of us took it and won. No need
to get all nasty about it imo.

greetz
JC