Or, if you're a masochist:

http://www.kirupa.com/forum/showthread.php?t=256400

- Jon

On Jul 18, 2007, at 1:13 PM, Mark Winterhalder wrote:

On 7/18/07, Douglas Pearson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Since we're talking about obfuscation/encryption does anyone know of a tool
that works for AS3 yet?

All the standard tools seem to stop with Flash 8/AS2.

I don't think there are any decompilers for AS3 yet, but I could be
wrong, and it's just a matter of time anyway.
If you want to take a shot at adding some obfuscation yourself, you
could get Swfmill off svn and hack something together that jumps
around in the ABC tags a bit. Ralf just added AVM2 opcode support the
other day.

Mark