From: Sunil Jolly [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 2:09 AM
To: flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com
Subject: RE: [Flashcoders] RE: obfuscation swf !

I agree with JC that it wasn't really necessary to be quite so spiteful
about defeating his code.

I think the problem may have come from a "here's my solution, try and break
it" attitude instead of simply giving details of how it (was supposed to)
work.

Everyone here shares their knowledge to help other people, where in this
case it didn't seem like it.

As far as I know, any flash file (.swf) is downloaded to a client's computer
to be played, so its impossible to stop people from downloading your swf
files.

Sunil