To: <flashcoders@chattyfig.figleaf.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2007 9:47 AM
Subject: Re: [Flashcoders] RE: obfuscation swf !

Hm. Just a side thought on that - again, making it difficult rather
than impossible. Use the same FP9 idea - loading via a binary socket -
but instead of using Blowfish or something heavyweight to decrypt,
just split the source .swf into chunks on the server, load each chunk
seperately, reassemble and loadBytes on the client side.

Easy to get around if you know what's going on, granted. But no longer
just a case of lifting a cached file from somewhere and renaming it to
SWF. Particularly if you're clever about how the chunks are ordered.

Just a thought. :-)

Ian