First of all thanks for the replies, and by the way um sorry for being
rude... The thing is that I found out that AIR does not support the function
too late, now that the whole project is finished and the print function is
missing - I am trying to find out a way to get it working without doing the
whole work again..

ARRGHH never mind... but is it possible to have it available in the next
releases?

And what about creating an application with multiple AIR files, or executing
other Installed AIR applications? Is that possible?

Many Thanks

On Jan 2, 2008 6:21 PM, Kerry Thompson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Steven Sacks wrote:
>
> > The only true benefits I see in AIR over other wrappers are:
> >
> > 1) Unified cross-platform development
> > 2) First-Party Wrapper (Adobe)
> >
> > That's it.  If neither of those is important to your particular project,
> > you probably are better off using mProjector or Zinc.
>
> Or Director. It's also Adobe, an excellent wrapper for Flash, and a
> powerful product in its own right.
>
> Cordially,
>
> Kerry Thompson

Omar M. Fouad - Digital Emotions