I'm going to do a switcheroo.  Excellent post Patrick, I'm in agreement
more and more after reading this and previous debunking Moock's points.
Moock seems to be really stretching his points in order to make a viral
blog post.  You're making more sense than he is.

Jason Merrill
Bank of America
Enterprise Technology & Global Risk L&LD
Instructional Technology & Media

Join the Bank of America Flash Platform Developer Community

Are you a Bank of America associate interested in innovative learning
ideas and technologies?
Check out our internal  GT&O Innovative Learning Blog & subscribe.